Legacy 6 deluxe lists Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy 6 deluxe lists Help!!

I am using Legacy 6 Deluxe and need to be able to send a relative his family names using just one family name that consists of a vast number of people from my file. I would like to include Names, Dates and Places, also Marriages and childrens details without going into other family names eg; through marriage.

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so could you tell me how to do it please.

Thank you.

Have you tried a Pedigree and Descendants report?
    Also you can go to the Descendant view and you can personalize the fields you want included in the view and then print it.
    Last edited by Mosha; 29-01-09, 00:19.
    Researching:
    Cantu, Chapa, Leal, in Mexico. Schroeder, Schröder, Ehrlich, Schnapp, Kubeczka, Schmeizerle in Germany and Central Europe, Czeck Republik... perhaps someone lost in USA.

Using:
    Legacy Family Tree and The Master Genealogyst

Comment

This might help.... If the list depends on a specific surname, you can use the search tool, experiment with the filters until you find the results that are closest to your goal. Then, you can choose print that list and choose the fields that you want contained in the list. For example
      My relative's surname is Chapa, I go to search, detailed search, individuals whose surname IS Chapa (or individuals whose surname CONTAINS Chapa), create list. There it will show me all the individuals that meet the requested criteria. You can order the lists by RIN, GIVEN or SURNAME just by clicking on the corresponding button. Then select print; a report options window opens and there it is where you can select the info you want displayed, preview and print.
      Good luck
      Mosha
      Last edited by Mosha; 30-01-09, 02:44.
      Researching:
      Cantu, Chapa, Leal, in Mexico. Schroeder, Schröder, Ehrlich, Schnapp, Kubeczka, Schmeizerle in Germany and Central Europe, Czeck Republik... perhaps someone lost in USA.

Using:
      Legacy Family Tree and The Master Genealogyst

Comment

Legacy

Hiya
        I only use Legacy 7 for private use but if you look at the top [box] report click on that & look to the right Book.
        Open that up & choose what you want to do.
        Click on preview & then save.
        I always save to desktop.
        Check it out that it is what you wanted. You can then zip it & e-mail it.

Have a try about with it.

tugman

Comment

I think this might work as well..
          In the names list tag all the people with the name you want included.
          Then, export as a gedcom file all of those with that tag number, selecting all the information you need from the customise list.

Good luck
          DGJay

Comment

Working...
          X