1901 Census address look-up please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1901 Census address look-up please

Could someone please tell me who was living at 40 RENSBERG ROAD, Walthamstow in the 1901 census.. Many Thanks E
    Esta

A family called HARNDEN.

Charles E 44
    Dorris I M 3
    Emily 40
    Emily B 19
    Ernest A 9
    Lilian G 17

Comment

Merry .....:D

I think that is the family in the 1911 census ( I have been playing around with the 1911 and that's their ages lol ) ...

It was the 1901 I wanted, mainly to see if it's the same family
      Esta

Comment

For anyone else looking in Walthamstow, in 1901, there are quite a number of people transcribed with no surname, because, even tho' described as son/daughter/wife, they don't have either an explicit surname or "Do" after their name.

Christine
        Last edited by Christine in Herts; 27-01-09, 20:23.
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

lol! Christine and I can't read!

Comment

The Harnden family are at 168 Tredegar Rd Poplar in 1901. I can't do an address lookup (well, I can, but it can take me hours as I don't have a FMP sub!)

Comment

The FMP address search facility doesn´t seem to be working at the moment.
              Elaine

Comment

Merry .......

Thank you very much as much as I'd be interested to know who was at Rensberg Rd ( It was our family home up untill 1960's ! ) - This might be next ' project' having a look at the history of the house rather than the people for a change

The fact that Charles and his family aren't there is what I really wanted to find out .

Many Thanks
                E
                Last edited by Esta in Bristol; 27-01-09, 19:29.
                Esta

Comment

I've just tried the FMP address search, but ended up with an error page instead of hits, too.

The prospect of looking through 50 pages of District descriptions on Ancestry doesn't hold much appeal!

Christine
                  Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
                  X