Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exciting Family Trumps on another site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting Family Trumps on another site...

I have just received an email from another site telling me that they've found 544 possible matches for one of the people on my tree!

"Elizabeth (Mother)" appears in 544 trees on [another site].
    Here's just one of your possible matches...
    Don't you just love automation! :D

To be fair, on my tree she was born "1785 Bucks/Herts" and they do have the match b "1785 Hertfordshire ?".. so it is quite a close match ;)

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Wow!!!

All those new relatives.

That will keep you busy for at least as long as it takes to hit the delete button.
    Grampa Jim passed away September 2011

Comment

Christine

Well, a bit like mine:

An Olde Crone Holden, is this your relative in the 1861 census? Edward Whittaker born 1823.

Er,yes, it is, as you will see if you look at my tree. What do you want to know about him?

OC

Comment

Working...
      X