Census Lookup Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Census Lookup Please

Can SKS have a quick look for me please on census 1841 and 1851 for Ann Westcott bc 1782 North Molton, Devon. Husband William Westcott, dob unknown. They will be in Devon, probably North Molton as this is where they married.

Thanks very much,

treesa

1851 - no marital status shown. could this be yours? Not much on 1841 either.

Ann Westcott
    Estimated Birth Year: abt 1781
    Relation: Nurse
    Where born: Devon, England

Civil Parish: Newington
    Ecclesiastical parish: Trinity
    County/Island: Surrey
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

That's the only one I came up with too.

Comment

The same one (presumably) is here in 1841:
        HO107; Piece 1065; Book: 4 ... Folio: 42; Page: 32; Line: 6

age 55+, and a nurse - Not b in county

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks very much everyone. It could be her but difficult as no-one else with her. And what was she doing in Surrey....the mind boggles.

Comment

Working...
          X