Where am I going wrong with Ancestry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where am I going wrong with Ancestry?

I cannot get any births 1984-2005, haa it been withdrawn?

There does seem to be problem. Just got a stupid message saying not enough information supplied. Total rubbish as I checked my son's birth with full information.

Jane

Comment

Seems to be two threads on same subject here.

There is a link under the 1837 to 1983 bit that will take you to the 1984 to 2005 ones
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Perhaps they're adding 2006?

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by WendyPusey View Post
          Seems to be two threads on same subject here.

There is a link under the 1837 to 1983 bit that will take you to the 1984 to 2005 ones
          I tried it that way and the section heading said "Unknown"!!

Comment

Shouldn't these two identical threads be merged??

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

If you put a name in the ordinary search box on the home page, with dates for those years, then it only comes up with Marriages and Burials for 1984 to 2005. Looks as if they have a problem with the Births database.
              Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

I have emailed them now, who knows how long I'll wait for a reply.

Apologies for the 2 threads............I am reading both

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley Sammy View Post
                  I have emailed them now, who knows how long I'll wait for a reply.

Apologies for the 2 threads............I am reading both
                  The admin-type folks here can merge the two if you ask them to! Sometimes they do, anyway, if they think it might be causing confusion.

Christine

Comment

Working...
                  X