"Annals of Bristol"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Annals of Bristol"

I know this is pushing it, but would anyone have a copy of "Annals of Bristol Seventeenth Century" or "Eighteenth Centurey" both by John Latimar.

I'm trying to find any reference to the Ariel family.

I have quite a lot, but it seems to stop dead mid 1700s going back.

Thanks.

Have you tried Bristol library?

you could email them and ask if they've got it and if they'll send info to you
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

Comment

No, I haven't tried that. I will though.

Thanks.

Comment

there's a digital version of the book online

Internet Archive: Details: The annals of Bristol in the seventeenth century

Comment

Thanks......that's a new site for me.

No mention of my family though..............They must have started somewhere...........

Comment

it still may be worthwhile getting in touch with Bristol RO ... there may be someone there who has time to lookup family for you .... nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Comment

I've been in touch with the RO. They didn't seem to have anything new.

I'm trying to get back a bit further, but no luck yet......never mind.....I've stacks of other family to find...lol

Comment

I don't think inter-library lending is quite flexible enough!
                Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Uncle John - I think you're right. I've now been waiting 3 months for a book to get from Scotland to the Isle of Wight! I could have walked there and fetched it in that time.

I've bookmarked the site Leicestershire Lass found - thank you - I've already found one book uploaded there in full for which I could only get snippets on google books.
                  Gillian
                  User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Working...
                  X