Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcribing

Not sure where to post this..

I am interested in doing some transcribing but I don't really know who to approach about it. I'd like to do British transcriptions only if possible, there's more chance of me understanding names etc. Any ideas?
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Lots of info here.

FreeREG - Search UK Parish Register Indices
    FreeBMD Home Page

You can choose the county you are interested in with FreeReg.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy
      Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Also if you look on ancestry they have the "World Archives Project" going, and I think there is something similar on FamilySearch.
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hi Jules,

How about ...Lancashire OnLine Parish Clerk Project - Just click on volunteer opportunities on the left and have a read..
          Everyones very helpful and friendly

]

Comment

Working...
          X