• Coming soon on ancestry...

BMD - Ancestry.com

Hope the link works!
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

looking good Kite I wont get anything done at this rate

Comment

I wonder whether UK ancestry have a similar page.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Thanks for info Kite. Can't wait!
        My problem at present is the addition of the City and County directories - I get no image at all and I have world membership.
        Their reply was that they could only sort it at a scheduled update - so I have to wait.
        I hope the same doesn't happen with the new data as some of it looks really interesting and I can't wait to have a look.
        I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will be OK.
        herky
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the London Parish and Poor Law Records records but am a bit alarmed to see that they will be available on World Deluxe only! I renewed my sub at the Premium rate partly because the LMA records were going there - I think I'll be very cross if I have to pay even more:(
          Sue

Comment

Sue, that link is for "coming soon" on ancestry.com so I would guess that the English stuff will be available on the UK sub, but they say "World Deluxe" only to show that it won't be available to people who only have the US sub.
            KiteRunner

Comment

Kite, do you think it will apply to co.uk as well as .com ? These look very interesting indeed. Thanks for the info

**Edit** Just seen post above, ignore this one. Jules
              Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Jules, I'm guessing that the UK stuff shown on there will be available via the UK sub and the rest via the world sub.
                KiteRunner

Comment

I hope you're right, Kite!!
                  Sue

Comment

well if findmypast is going to make 1911 available as part of their subscription then ancestry has got to up its game!!!

Comment

I'm with you on that Sue - I only renewed to get the LMA parish records!

Hopefully Kite is right and it'll be part of th UK package.

Comment

Last time they were talking about London stuff which wasn't on .uk, it turned out to be London in Canada, or USA, not England!

Christine
                        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I just logged on to ancestry.co.uk. It showed Canadian shipping lists as a new item but it needs an enhanced subscription (just under £90 p.a. from memory) to view them.
                          Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
                          X