Help with subscribing to Aussie Ancestry please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with subscribing to Aussie Ancestry please

I clicked on the link on the thread Glen started and have changed over to the World heritage one at about £80 , I recommended it to a friend last night but when she clicked on the link I sent her when she got to the paying bit it said something like $447 dollars so she didnt go any further, I tried to see what she had got but it keeps recognisng me even if I dont sign in and wont let me go further .
    Any ideas ???? she does have a bit left on her existing subscription but just wanted to upgrade without changing her pass and email which is what I did too.

THe offer is only for new subscribers, I believe.

Comment

Seems odd as the world subscription normally is $299.99 and the offer has 50% off. I used a different e-mail address and password from my old ancestry.
      Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

thanks Mary I did have some time left and it took mine ??? but my friend has just rung she has managed it now she did it under a new name .

Comment

Working...
        X