1911 Search help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 Search help please.

I'm having a lot of trouble finding a whole family in the 1911 search. Tried putting . where the surname should be and just searching the forename and different spellings of just the surname. Now there are 11 of them so you'd think I'd at least find one.

Anyway if anyone can spot any of them it would be great.

Edward Mountford 1866, Chirbury, Shropshire.
    Eleanor 1867, Church Stretton, Shropshire
    Edward 1892, Chirbury
    Susannah Elizabeth 1893, Chirbury
    Thomas Pryce 1895, Chirbury
    George Frederick 1897, Chirbury
    Arthur John 1899, Chirbury
    Edith Mary 1901
    Martha Eleanor 1903
    William James 1905
    Vincent A 1911 (registered in Mar 1911 Forden) so family might still be in Shropshire unless they moved pretty quick all births were registered Forden.

Apart from Thomas and Martha who went by their middle names of Pryce and Eleanor as far as I know everyone else used their first names.

Edward and Pryce left for Canada March 1912 for Thomas and September 1912 for Pryce, the rest of the family followed in September of 1913 so all should be on the 1911 somewhere I just can't see any of them.

Ooooo Sorry it ended up being so long, thanks for reading
    Fiona. xx

Could it be possible they were across the boarder in Montgomeryshire? That's not included in the 1911 census yet, but Forden District does cover parishes from Montgomeryshire than it does Shropshire!

Comment

They might be Merry, thanks for looking. I was hoping they had stayed put in Shropshire untill they went of to Canada. In 1901 they were in Chirbury but they could easily have moved, what is taking so long for Wales to be added!!
      Fiona. xx

Comment

There is an Edward Mountfold b1892 Chirbury who seems to be in the same household as Ada, Margaret and William Chidley.

living Clun Shropshire
        Elaine

Comment

Ooooo Thankyou Elaine!! Fancy me missing him, must have been working away from home as those other names mean nothing to me.

One down 10 more to go.:D
          Fiona. xx

Comment

Working...
          X