• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 - more records coming

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this already, but on 1911 site blog

Extra pages for no extra charge..

1911census.co.uk blog

It says that within the next month we will be able to access records for FREE that are associated with those we have already paid for. For example heads of households neighbouring our own records! This will apply to most records - but not all.
    Last edited by Lovettpod; 16-01-09, 15:37.
    ;) Helen x

i just hope they put on York! im desparate for it!
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

LOL!
      ....and I for... Glamorgan.
      ;) Helen x

Comment

Also from the blog:

To be clear - there will be a subscription option later in 2009 which will allow you to access the 1911 Census for a fixed fee. This will only be available on findmypast.com: 1911census.co.uk will remain as a PayAsYouGo site.
        So it's not a good idea to spend a fortune now if you're thinking of taking out an FMP subscription when the 1911 census is included.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
          Also from the blog:

So it's not a good idea to spend a fortune now if you're thinking of taking out an FMP subscription when the 1911 census is included.

Erm...Mary, I think it's a bit too late for that!!! Oh well - easy come, easy go as they say!

Comment

Yes, bit late for me, too. But this news might make me more selective about what I'm desperate to have right now.

How much is the FMP sub? Anyone know?

Bee.
            Bee~~~fuddled.

Searching for BANKS, MILLER, MOULTON from Lancs and Cheshire; COX from Staffordshire and Birmingham;
            COX, HALL, LAMBDEN, WYNN, from Hants and Berks; SYMES (my mystery g'father!) from anywhere near Bournemouth.

Comment

Working...
            X