Canadian passenger lists inbound/outbound look up please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian passenger lists inbound/outbound look up please

I be grateful if anyone has the passenger lists for Canada if they would try to locate my Grandfather as follows

Peter Ellison b 1910 Wigan
    I have him remarrying on 01/04/1950 in Wallesey to a Ivy May McGregor nee Sutherland b 1903 they were both living in Edinburgh Rd Wallesey.

I have him incoming at Liverpool from St John New Brunswick Canada on The Empress of Australia as of 23/12/1954 returning to Edinburgh Rd.
    On his 2 marriage certs and this passenger list he is a bricklayer by trade.

As he must have gone out to Canada prior to him him returning (that's logic for you eh!) can anyone find when he went and did his Mrs go with him.

He later returned to Canada as I have him in a photo with his brother and family in Ottawa dated 30/12/1961.

Further to which can you find his brother and family emigrating some time late 50's early '60
    Names William (Billy) Ellison born Wigan 1908
    Wife Connie (don't know if proper name or nickname)
    Daughters R******y b 1948/49 Morecambe & C*******a b 1950/1 Morecambe

Also being cheeky if there are any Canadian records available for any of the above I be obliged.

Thanks in advance

L

There is a Peter Ellison. aged 45, travelling from Liverpool to Halifax, Canada on 13 March 1954.

I'll send you a pm.
    Elaine

Comment

Working...
    X