1911 credits - how many....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 credits - how many....

...original images can I view for £24.95. I worked it out at 9 - is this correct? :(
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Correct.

I viewed eight images and four transcriptions
    Joy

Comment

I reckon so Lynne

Thats why I went for transcriptions.

I'm going to wait until FMP has it on their subs before I have the originals, even if it a couple of years.

Damned expensive

Comment

Yes that´s correct. You will get 280 credits - it costs 30 to view an original and 10 to view a transcription.

Have you already purchased your credits - if not someone posted a link where there is a 10percent discount being offered.
        Elaine

Comment

Thanks Joy, I thought I had worked it out wrong.
          I think I will wait until pay day as I've already spent £14 tonight.
          Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

As the government kindly gave me £60 the other day, I decided to spend some of it on the 1911 census
            Joy

Comment

Elaine
              I was about to buy some more and thought 280 would be good but decided to check here first. Can you bump up the link to the discount please.
              Thanks
              Lynne

Comment

Can´t find the original post but I saved the link earlier.
                Accessing the 1911 Census
                Elaine

Comment

Thanks again Elaine
                  Lynne

Comment

Elaine
                    I just had a look and it says £24.95 for 280 credits, can't find anything cheaper.
                    I suppose I'll just have to give in and buy some on pay day!
                    Lynne

Comment

Click on the link in post #8 and in the second section, headed Buying Pay per View credits for the 1911 Census you will see a promotional code which you need to enter when you purchase your credits.
                      Elaine

Comment

Elaine
                        I went through the process and entered the code but it still came out at 24.95. Maybe I will try again tomorrow but giving up for tonight. Thanks again for your help.
                        Lynne

Comment

I hadn´t tried it myself Lynne - just saved the link because I thought I might need a few more credits soon!
                          Elaine

Comment

I only bought 60 credits but the code did work. Try again and get the discount. It's expensive enough as it is.
                            Kit

Comment

Lynne -

On the page where you select how many credits to buy, enter the discount code in the promotional code box on the left. Click apply (immediately under that box). Then click "buy now" and on the next page the £24.95 will have changed to £22.45.
                              Gillian
                              User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Working...
                              X