Ancestry Christening records look-up, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Christening records look-up, please

My Ancestry sub has run out, and I can't afford to renew it yet, so could somebody please have a look at the Christening records (1530-1906) for me.

There is a Christening for an Andrew Wilson in 1881, with parents Andrew & Isabella, but I can't see the date or location without a sub. Could someone look at if for me.

The widowed Isabella states on the 1911 census that she was married for 19 years and had 6 children, only 2 are still living.
    I know of 3 children, my GrGrandmother Elizabeth 1881-1906, John b c1875 and Joseph b c1877.

Thank you
    Helen

http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...enSmithToo-296

Andrew Wilson
    Christening 13 Feb 1881 Dinnington, Northumberland
    Father's Name: Andrew Wilson
    Mother's Name: Isabella
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you, Elaine.
      Helen

http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...enSmithToo-296

Comment

Where can I find Christening records on Ancestry please?
        Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Search England & Wales Christening Records, 1530-1906 - Ancestry.co.uk
          Elaine

Comment

I think they are the records which were previously only available on the BIVRI discs from LDS.
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Elaine
              I just had to thank you before I go to bed. Thanks and goodnight.
              Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Working...
              X