Ancestry Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Problems?

I can't get onto Ancestry, is anyone else having this problem?
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Hi Jules,

Yep I just tried and it wouldn't let me in either, something to do with "maintenance"
    :(
    [COLOR="Purple"][COLOR="darkorchid"]Thanks

Mystic.........

Comment

Thanks, at least I know it's not just me.
      Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

I tried this morning and kept getting a page which appears to be a list of contents but clicking on the 1841 census on the list took me to the 1841 census

Comment

Earlier this morning I just got the boy with the noose. Perhaps they're loading a new database.
          Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Have had boy and rope for more than twenty four hours. Getting a bit worried. But glad some others are having trouble, too!

Comment

Working...
            X