Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ireland - googling gives 1911 census hit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland - googling gives 1911 census hit!

I already had the 1911 census entry for OH's Fullwood family in Dublin. I was googling "Fanny Augusta Fullwood" and it came up with the census page!

Perhaps this might be a useful tip!
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Just done that and up came granny! and also a lead to family graves in Donegal, ..........:D

Comment

Glad you got a result, Barbara!
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Just wanted to thank you for the post Elizabeth.

I had already seen the 1911 entry for OH's Kerry great grandmother but googled her name after reading your post just to see if it would bring up the census page. I accidentally used her maiden name and have come across a July 2008 post on Ireland Roots from someone researching OH's great grandfather!! Fingers crossed - this will be a first contact for me on this line if he replies.
        Gillian
        User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Working...
        X