Anglo-German FHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anglo-German FHS

I was wondering if anyone was a member of this society, and whether it was worth joining?

I'm helping my cousin research her Dodt family from Koblenz, Germany, and I see that you can do a postal search of their Name Index, but would they help with further research?

Alternatively, does anyone know of how I can get someone to do research for me in Germany?

Thanks for your help.

Nudge ;)

Comment

yes Velma...go to rootschat,register free and ask Berlin Bob..I have an ancestor from Wismar Germany b 1848 and Bob found his father.... try www.geneanet.org/ put your surname and town in...good luck...allan;)
      ADDED...just been on rootschat and Bob has put on numerous sites for help in researching Germany...allan
      Last edited by garstonite; 13-01-09, 01:41.
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
      oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
      adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
      merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
      coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

That's great, thanks Allan

Comment

Allen - thanks a million for that link I have been looking for somewhere to search some French ancestors and that site has loads of trees with the name I am looking for - yippee!
          Margaret

Comment

thats great news Margaret.....good luck...allan
            Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
            oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
            adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
            merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
            coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Working...
            X