Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Bint of Shefford Woodlands Berkshire c 1833

Hi everyone,
    I have just discovered the father of my illegitimate Great Grandmother via the Hungerford Union Overseers papers. He was Joseph Bint of Shefford Woodlands and my GGmother was Alice Tubb of Smitham Bridge Hungerford. She was the daughter of Jane Tubb of Smitham Bridge, Hungerford and born in the Union in 1833 He was adjudged to be the father and ordered to pay costs.
    Joseph possibly married Sarah Hayes in 1841 at Speen, she was born Lambourne. If this is them then Joseph was born in Whitchurch Hants.
    I am interested to find out more about the 'earlier' Joseph as he would have been my Great Grandfather! I'm afraid Jane went on to have another 2 illegitimate children and never did marry.........
    Any help much appreciated,

Hi Fortuna, I'm sorry I got completely lost. Can you pls explain it again for this dummy then I might be able to help.
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

I'll try! Joseph Bint of Shefford Woodland and Jane Tubb of Hungerford had a baby Alice Tubb in 1833. I would like to find out more of his background as he was my Great, Great Grandfather. I think he married in 1841 and Jane never married. Hope that helps,

Comment

Working...
      X