Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you find sarah/john pask 1861?

hi,

i am having trouble locating sarah pask (nee cornell) and john pask in 1861. in 1851 they are in haverhill/risbridge suffok and the same in 1871. sarah died in risbridge in 1872 and john re-married in risbridge in 1874.

both were born in suffolk abt 1822-1826 (varies from census to census), they had children - john, stephen, thomas, sarah, florence and agatha. last 2 were born after 1861.

he was a miller and a carpenter - mainly miller on census.

thanks
    **no point asking the living for help as the dead are more helpful!!!**

https://purplerosefamilytree.blogspot.com/

finally found them under pack.
    **no point asking the living for help as the dead are more helpful!!!**

https://purplerosefamilytree.blogspot.com/

Comment

Park and Pack? RG9; Piece: 1124; Folio: 116; Page: 54

Just found them
      Jeanette
      Don't interpret this smile as happiness; it's insanity! :D

Comment

Risbridge was a workhouse in the village of Kedington, 2 miles from Haverhill. The old workhouse building was pulled down in recent years to make way for a small modern housing estate. There are still a few members of 'Risbridge' who are cared for in newly built bungalows on the edge of the housing estate.

Comment

Many of my ancestors came from the Risbridge District and 2 years ago when I visited one of the Wickhambrook Chapels/Churches I found a Pask grave. I have Pask ancestry from Lincolnshire which is why I noticed the name. I can't remember who the grave was of but I'm sure I took a photograph of it. I'll try and search for it and see whether it was your ancestor.
          Neil.

Comment

Dont know if you have seen John Pask and Sarah Cornell + family plus quite a few other Pask's on ancestralatlas.com on the maps?
            Corinne

Comment

Working...
            X