This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE 8, help please

Wonder if anyone can help me , sure I saw a thread about this but can't find it ;;
    Son has downloaded IE8 and found it is so very slow and half the things wont work, like deleting from favorites etc , he want s to go back to IE7 but it wont let him delete to go back is there a way he can do this , ;;;
    Many thanks
    borobabs passed away March 2018

I had the same problem.
    uninstall ie 8 restart computer and then using firefox download ie 7 pro.
    Sue ;)

Comment

Thanks Sue will pass on any tips later on tonight to him , its doing his head in just wants it of

Comment

Right problem fixed by me googling and son trial and error ,,,if anyone else ends up with this problem IE8 comes as a update so you need to go into start and windows updates find the one with IE8 and then uninstall the update , this will take you back to IE7 or IE6 if you go back to 6 you have to make sure you down load any updates but make sure IE8 isnt on the list of updates ;;;hope that helps someone else ;;

Comment

Originally posted by borobabs View Post
          Right problem fixed by me googling and son trial and error ,,,if anyone else ends up with this problem IE8 comes as a update so you need to go into start and windows updates find the one with IE8 and then uninstall the update , this will take you back to IE7 or IE6 if you go back to 6 you have to make sure you down load any updates but make sure IE8 isnt on the list of updates ;;;hope that helps someone else ;;
          Thanks for that info. I was gonna say all that but you beat me to it.:D

Comment

It was only by helping son out that I found out its good what you can find out on google search

Comment

Working...
            X