Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP - viewing recent images

Hi

can anyone tell me how i view previously viewed images? im looking for my 1911 census images, but cant see how i get to them

many thanks
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

You can't get them at the moment I am afraid.
    They will be viewable again when the 1911 census comes on line officially, which is supposed to be 13th Jan.
    Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Lensgirl View Post
      Hi

can anyone tell me how i view previously viewed images? im looking for my 1911 census images, but cant see how i get to them

many thanks
      Lensgirl

Its always wise to download all your images and keep in a folder on pc with regular backups.

You can look at them at any time, print them off send them to people etc etc.

Or is it just the 1911 you didn't download?

Comment

luckily i did download them, however i was at work and really wanted to show my mum her nan on the census. never mind, im glad they will still be there when it becomes officially available. cant believe its so soon though!
        Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

Can't you print it off? Or show them on your computer?

Comment

Hi Maggie

i can now, but mum lives about 45 mins away and while we were at work i remembered about showing her it. nevermind, hopefully i will remember next time i see her!
            Robyne

Comment

Yeah I see what you mean. The impetus of wanting to do it right then and there.

You've just read my mind on your other thread about presenting a family tree.

Comment

i think chances are i will probably end up paying for the proper books. my nan is 70 in March so i want it be really impressive and last forever as once she pops her clogges (which will probably be after me!) i would like to keep it for my children
                Robyne

Comment

How much is that? I must admit I've not delved on Ancestry Books much.

Comment

my nans is 85 pages and in a leather bound book with gold lettering on the front, and is $115 i believe
                    Robyne

Comment

Working...
                    X