Collages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collages

I'm not sure if this should go here or on general but I hope this is the right place.

I'd like to do a collage of my OH's relatives for his Nana's birthday. Is there an online program that I can use to do this? Free preferably.
    Kit

Have never tried it but you can do collages with Picasa
    Collages : Creating a collage - Picasa Help Center

Download Picasa
    Picasa 3: Free download from Google
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine. Will have a play and hope the whole family sends me pictures.
      Kit

Comment

my daughter did one for me on a wooden tray looks very good brenda xxx

Comment

Glad to hear it Brenda. I'm off for a play now so I'll let you know.
          Kit

Comment

It works well but I am not sure if my photos were available publicly or not. The help files did not help with regards to privacy and every photo on your computer is uploaded to this site, there is no option to only load the photos you want.

I will reinstall and use it when I'm ready but will then uninstall again imediately.
            Kit

Comment

Originally posted by Kit the Kat View Post
              It works well but I am not sure if my photos were available publicly or not. The help files did not help with regards to privacy and every photo on your computer is uploaded to this site, there is no option to only load the photos you want.

I will reinstall and use it when I'm ready but will then uninstall again imediately.
              As far as I understand, once you have downloaded Picasa, the programme then picks up all the photos you have on your computer, and can only be seen by you on your computer.

You have to upload them for them to be seen on the web.
              Christine in Portugal

Comment

Working...
              X