Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 lookup please

Hi
    could somebody check the 1911 census for me.
    I am looking for Albert Lester Hummerston b 1907 Fulham
    am most interested to see if he had any siblings or was an only child

Thanks
    Marie
    My avatar is my GGGF JJJW Hummerston
    Researching HUMMERSTON in LONDON...DAVIES in MONMOUTH....SHIRLOW/SHERLOW and MILLAR in BELFAST....MILLAR and MCGRATH in ADELAIDE SA

The 1911 beta site was fairly definite about discouraging look-ups - but, in any case, it went offline several days ago, and we are all waiting with baited breath for The Real Thing*... and hoping in won't crash on the first day!

*Rumours suggest that it may be as early as 13 Jan.

Any significant detail is probably only going to be available by spending credits. If the beta site was anything to go by, they won't be cheap! They were quite definite that it won't be available via subscription, at first.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

thanks for that
      My avatar is my GGGF JJJW Hummerston
      Researching HUMMERSTON in LONDON...DAVIES in MONMOUTH....SHIRLOW/SHERLOW and MILLAR in BELFAST....MILLAR and MCGRATH in ADELAIDE SA

Comment

When it does go live, you should be able to find out who else was in the household with the same surname without spending credits, but you would need to buy credits to find out their relationships.
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
        X