X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free BMD was updated today

What a wonderful site it is
    Joy

YES! And they must have put on the marriage details of two of my second cousins while I was searching
    Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

my great grandparents marriage isnt there, though they're there childrens birth regs are there.

Comment

It is a great site. Yesterday I found birth registrations up to 1936.
        Kit

Comment

... and again today
          Joy

Comment

Does anyone know if Freebmd's updated records are also updated on Ancestry? Or is there a time lapse before Ancestry is up to date?

Comment

I was looking at the site yesterday and all my OH brothers and siters came up except one who was six years older than my OH she was born 1925 but although my husbands comes up born 1831 his sister does not don't know why.

Margaret

Comment

Originally posted by susan h View Post
                Does anyone know if Freebmd's updated records are also updated on Ancestry? Or is there a time lapse before Ancestry is up to date?
                There's usually a bit of a time-lag. I've never measured how long!

Christine
                Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks Christine

Comment

Working...
                  X