Holden alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holden alert

OC, in our paper today under the regular '100 years ago' slot is a mention of the obit of George HOLDEN Hutton JP, DL late Lt Col Royal Welsh Fusiliers. Born 1845.

If he is one of yours I will happily scan in the page for you.
    Rose

Oooh, thankyou Rosie. I don't recognise him, but would be glad of the scan when you have the time.

OC

Comment

I'll get right on it!

*moves accumulated 'stuff' off scanner*
      Rose

Comment

on it's way via PM.

*42 people have looked in. OC you have so many spies amongst us!*
        Rose

Comment

found him on 1901. He was born Gate Burton, Lincs
          Rose

Comment

The score's now 43 with me looking in - I've got one Holden in my tree! (and 5 living who don't show up in the Gedcom section)

Comment

I have one in mine too Jill, only a married in though. I think we are all tuned to look for Holden's wherever we are :D
              Lynn

Comment

I am also waiting to confirm a Holden link. someone has a rellie of mine marrying a Holden but havent yet been able to prove it myself
                Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

my family tree is free of holdens and joneses, unfortunately, william smith a complete mystery rears his ugly head!!:(:(

Comment

If any of you with Holdens want the snippet, let me know and I'll pm you.
                    Rose

Comment

Working...
                    X