Ireland 1911 free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland 1911 free

No doubt someone is going to say this is old news but Ive only just seen it mentioned over on GR. Apparently only Dublin and 3 other counties at the mo but plans for the rest over the next 6 months.

It has been mentioned a little while ago but its probably good to mention it again.

I finally remembered who OHs rellies were that moved to Ireland and found one of the 4 children still living on the census. The info is great.
    Kit

Comment

Somebody mentioned the 3 extra counties just a few days before Christmas, because I was able to find some more of OH's Irish connections.

But where is the promised 1901 census? I expect to find a horde of Newtons then.
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

I have just been on and found Antrim is on so was able to get the image for my great grandfather living in Belfast in 1911. It's the household return and in his handwriting, excellent!! Fabulous that it's free too )

Comment

I found my Great Grandmother's brother, his wife and children in Dublin. It confirmed that he was indeed born in Queenstown, Cork, and not Dublin like his three sisters.
          Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

National Archives: Census of Ireland 1911

Comment

Found a few relatives so very pleased, I shall keep looking for new counties now..........

Comment

wow didnt know about that one. Have passed it onto my irish rellies

Comment

Working...
                X