1911 census 60 credits expire 24/03/2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 census 60 credits expire 24/03/2009

went to buy some more credits and noticed if you only buy 60 they expire in March 2009 but any more expire in December 2009

Val

I should think most people will use up 60 credits by March!

OC

Comment

If you're concerned, I can use them up for you!! lol

Comment

I've indulged and bought more as they have now added Surrey & Norfolk - and I've got the message

We’re sorry, the site is very busy at the moment

An exceptional number of people are currently searching for their ancestors

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So would you all kindly get off so I can see my poor great-grandfather, please!!!! I don't care HOW exceptional you are!
        ~ with love from Little Nell~
        Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

yes suppose so , but does that mean maybe they will be available for longer ?????

Comment

That's standard for Findmypast credits.
            Helen

http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...enSmithToo-296

Comment

Is it me, or does anybody else think that using 10 credits to view a transcription is a bit expensive. If you buy the minimum, that means you can only view 6 :( I know the initial search is free, but this could land up costing us all a lot of money as there is no subscription available :(

Still I did a search last night and my paternal grandparents and g grandparents are there. Think I will have to wait until new year to splash out though.
              Pauline
              xx
              OPC Lanlivery, Lanivet & Newquay
              www.mumsiep.tribalpages.com

Comment

Working...
              X