Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have access to any British Newspapers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have access to any British Newspapers?

Hi

i have someone who was a prisoner in Warwickshire in 1891 and id really like to know why.

if anyone is able, can you look for Alfred John bowkett born 1847 in Ledbury please?

many thanks
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

I will send you a pm.

Ice

Comment

Has Ice answered this?

Comment

Hopefully looking for it now Merry. Unfortunatly the links dont seem to work for me, so i cant do any of the work myself:(
        Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

Was he a horsedealer from Leamington?

Comment

and was he previously in the Birmingham police force!!!!!???? :D

Comment

thats him!! he was also in the military!!
              Robyne

Comment

lol! I've found two snippets so far. If you send me your email by PM I can send them to you.

Comment

Hopefully one of us will succeed Merry, think I have tried to send the same two pieces!

Well twice is better than once, Merry Christmas!

Ice

Comment

Originally posted by Icenianchild View Post
                    Hopefully one of us will succeed Merry, think I have tried to send the same two pieces!

Well twice is better than once, Merry Christmas!

Ice
                    lololol!!!

Comment

got the both, thanks so much for both your efforts. need to find police records now!
                      Robyne

Comment

No knowledge re that! But sure there is something out there, somewhere.

Best wishes,

Ice

Comment

Try West Midlands police museum, got my great uncles from there, he was in the Birmingham police from 1896-1924

Sorry have just got a new pc and forgot to grab the addy from my favourites.

Sylvia
                          Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham
                          Leicestershire:- Gough, Cooper, Underwood, Hearn, Inglehearn
                          Staffordshire:- Robotham, Hickinbotham, Hill, Holmes

Comment

thanks very much Sylvia
                            Robyne

Comment

Working...
                            X