Legacy - Broader report ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy - Broader report ?

I am interested in finding out if Legacy will give me a more complete report - Specifically if it will do a report with all of the people I have worked so hard to gather.....

as opposed to the linear relatives of a specific person....

For instance. If I an ancestor resport for myself, it will show my great grandmother, her parents (and with her parents her siblings...) But I would love a report that would also show all the work I put together for her siblings' branches of the family.

Ideally I would like one of their book reports....

Thanks

-Beth (Newbie to the forum)

Hi Beth. I think what you might like to try is the Descendant Narrative Report. Depending on which ancestor you choose as your starting point, you should get all the branches included

Beverley

Comment

Hi Beth, I agree with Beverley - the descendant narrative report will give all descendants of the person you choose as the starting point.

Another thing you can try if you have details on different parts of your tree - for example you may have your father's line back a couple of generations and then someone on your mother's side - picking either of them would not give you all the details on everyone. But if you try the Multiple Lines of Descent you could get all the details; be sure to go into report options and select "don't repeat duplicate lines". I just tried this one with 4 sets of 2x greats, 5 sets of 3x greats, and 2 sets of 5x greats; gave me over 500 pages, didn't bother printing it.

Have fun with it!

Lynda

Comment

Working...
      X