total price from email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total price from email

can someone please tell me ow much the following would be?

"The total cost of the copies you have requested is £20.00 including postage and VAT. If you would like us to supply all or some of these copies please let us know within the next 30 days"

im thinking ill get the baptisms of my smiths for my birthday, but i'd love to know how much it weill set me back:o:o

Where are they from, Kylejustin???

I got some baptism and burial records from Plymouth RO a few years ago and they were about 3pounds.
    You shouldn't have to pay VAT (I don't think). Nobody outside Australia pays GST.

20 pounds at the moment is about $42.

Comment

Around $44.10 at the moment, according to the exchange site i use

Sylvia
      Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham
      Leicestershire:- Gough, Cooper, Underwood, Hearn, Inglehearn
      Staffordshire:- Robotham, Hickinbotham, Hill, Holmes

Comment

As Libby said, you need to ask for a quote ex VAT. Of course they could bump up the postage for overseas.
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

theyre 4 baptisms from lancashire ro.

wow, not bad. but the vat thing is what got me, i didn't pay vat for westminster baptisms, but lancashire is very different. they're very cold and strict i find, whereas for westminster the ladies there were caring and i emailed them regurly, asking for advice on what i could find on the family i was obtaining baptisms for.

$44.10, isn't bad, but id have to pay the bank i think another 20 bucks for doing the check in pounds.could easily cost around $80.:o

Comment

Do they do credit cards? I found Lancs RO were great for wills. I emailed them and they emailed back the forms. I did have to sign the forms and post them, but used my credit card. It was only about $2 for the exchange fee. Cheques are much dearer.

Comment

they do, but i don't have credit cards. i've been having more trouble with this ro than the others ive dealt with.

Comment

Have you thought about asking one of the people on here that offer look ups for Lancs RO? ( it's in the wikki) They might do you some shorts with a digital camera and email them to you?

Comment

thats a good idea, ill give it a go:D:D

Comment

Working...
                  X