signature help on FTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signature help on FTF

I am not sure where to post this but I am trying to add a christmassy image at end of signature but can not as it says
    Can Upload Images for Signature No
    Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature NO

and yet I see them on the end of other signatures. Can anyone explain please?
    Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

You need to put a picture into Photobucket, then copy the bottom link (IMG Code) and paste it into your signature. Don't make it too big though, not sure what the maximum size should be.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi Jean

I've just been looking at my edit signature section and it says the same as yours but I have signatures. Have you actually tried to upload one?
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Hi Chrissie
        Yes I have tried to upload several times. I use photobucket and have tried to upload the animated image I used last year without success and also a non animated but it keeps telling me I don't have permission:(
        Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

Ok obviously doing something wrong before because it works now
          thanks for your imput.
          Jean

Comment

Working...
          X