e-mail from Ancestry.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-mail from Ancestry.com

I just received this e-mail, purporting to be from Ancestry.com and wondered whether it is genuine -I don't want it anyway, but just wondered. I don't have a subscription to Ancestry.com - only to Ancestry.co.uk

-------------------------------------------------------
    Ancestry.com

This year, their past is the present.

Get 25% off Family Tree Maker 2009 and The Official Guide to Family Tree Maker 2009.*

Buy the bundle
    Redirect to the target website

It's said every year - the holidays are all about family. But what if you could give the gift of family that lasted all year? We're here to help you do just that. Now you can get Family Tree Maker 2009 and The Official Guide to Family Tree Maker 2009 for 25% off, plus free shipping too.

$48.67 (Regularly $64.90)

Family Tree Maker 2009 helps the seasoned genealogist and beginner alike start and organize their family tree, as well as keep it growing year after year. Start with what you know and before long, you'll be getting Ancestry.com hints that may open up entire branches of your family tree. Family Tree Maker works seamlessly with Ancestry.com to help you find online copies of actual historical records that include your ancestors. It's a perfect gift for the whole family this year.

And The Official Guide to Family Tree Maker 2009 is the perfect companion to Family Tree Maker 2009. Help your friends and family make the most of their new software and the new year. Get 25% off and free shipping for a limited time.

25% Off Family Tree Maker 2009

The award-winning gold standard for family tree making software is better than ever for 2009. Take advantage of Ancestry.com hints, organize securely and easily, add rich media and print and share timelines, charts and reports at the touch of a button.

$29.95 (Regularly $39.95)

Buy now

25% Off The Official Guide to Family Tree Maker 2009

Learn the why, how and when of using every feature, and get advice for mastering advanced tasks. All in an easy-to-understand format complete with screenshots and step-by-step instructions.

$18.71 (Regularly $24.95)

Buy now

PRIVACY STATEMENT

Ancestry.com does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.

Questions? Comments? Please don't reply to this email as we cannot respond to messages sent to this address.

Instead, visit our online help center to get answers to common questions

or send us a message.

You can also contact us at:

The Generations Network, Inc.
    Attn: Customer Service
    360 West 4800 North
    Provo, UT 84604
    USA

Edit your account options

Unsubscribe from this communication

You are subscribed to Ancestry Special Offers as:
    Last edited by Muggins in Sussex; 03-12-08, 20:14.
    Joan died in July 2020.

I think it is a genuine email Joan - Ancestry and Family Tree Maker both come under the same organisation.
    Elaine

Comment

I've had an email from them too, they occassionally email me offers, even though I only subscribe to .co.uk
      ~ Louise ~

Researching Dalzell, Highmore & Sumpton in Cumbria, also Braidford & Chevalier

Comment

Yes Joan I have had one tonight but different type offer family memories ;;;

Get the perfect gift for all 37 people
        on your list. Once.

20% Off
        before December 25th

Coming up with meaningful, unique and heartfelt gifts for everyone on your list can seem like quite a challenge during the holidays. With gifts starting at $14.95, we think we have your answer.

We make it easy to put your pictures, thoughts and memories into gifts that will share a part of you, as well as be the talk of the season. It only takes a little time and preparation to create a family history book, family tree poster, photo book, photo poster or calendar. And it’s perfect for everyone on your list.
        We’re making it a little easier to start a project: order before December 25th and get 20% off any gift (use coupon code ANHOLIDAY at checkout). Start a project.

Gifts must be ordered by December 11th for delivery before December 25th.
        Genealogy.com | Help | Money-back Policy | Unsubscribe | PRIVACY

If you would like to contact Genealogy.com directly, please write to:
        The Generations Network, Inc. Attn: Customer Service
        360 West 4800 North, Provo, UT 84604.
        borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Working...
        X