Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreeBMD - blocked e-mails??

deleted
    Last edited by Elizabeth Herts; 10-04-09, 08:47.
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

I had a similar problem some time ago. At work I have to connect up to a terminal server when doing some of my work and my work email is set up on the terminal server. Anyway because I don't always work this way I had my work email set up to forward all emails to my hotmail account. Then one day we got a virus on the tserver (it was the windows antivirus one that has been mentioned on here). Anyway it caused our work email to send out loads of infected emails which ended with Hotmail blocking our work email addresses. In fact quite a few isp's blocked us. Got the IT company that look after our computers to sort the problem, they cleared the virus off the tserver straight away but it took a few weeks to unblock our emails from all the servers, hotmail taking the longest time.

Linda
    LindaG

Comment

I have contacted Jeff recently and have no problems receiving his e-mails, so I don't know what the problem can be. He usually answers e-mails within 24 hours. At least he knows you have a problem.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

My problem with Hotmail is that I can receive e-mails but cannot send to a Hotmail address.

Comment

Working...
        X