Problem with aol.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with aol.com

Can anyone help me please? I cannot send any e mails to people who have aol.com as their server. They can e mail me but when I send to them it gets returned as daemon failure saying it doesn't recognise aol.com I have been in constant touch for years with these friends and wondered why since Friday I haven't been able to send to them.
    I am going out now and won't be back till 6pm so I am not ignoring anyone will look in when I return.
    Maisie

I bet they have all blocked you Maisie - LOL only joking flower. I'm sure someone will have an explanation :D
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

What ISP do you use for your email, Maisie?

This page might have the explanation:
      http://postmaster.aol.com/guidelines/standards.html
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Dave suggests you contact your own ISP as AOL won't help. He says it could be any of those listed that Kate found.
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Assuming you are using the same email address that you registered when you joined FTF... AOL are apparently aware of the issue and have reported that the issue lies with your email provider...

There are several results on google related to the problem, but as Wendy has suggested above, you need to contact your email provider and ask them to resolve the issue..
          https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

Many thanks to you all. I have just rec'd a phone call from a friend and apparently Yah** users are getting problems with aol.com so I shall get on to my server now.
            Thanks everyone for their help..... Chrissie Smiff!!!!! you lickle tinker you!!
            Love Maisie

Comment

Working...
            X