Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something odd's going on... Disappearing bars on Family Tree Forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something odd's going on... Disappearing bars on Family Tree Forum!

When I am on this forum all my bars (top and bottom) disappear and all I see is this page. :(

If I take my cursor up to the top of the page the bar appears. If I remove the cursor it disappears. If I click on the third icon from the right (a straight horizontal line) it takes me into my word document and I can then navigate into another page I have open (for my Italian course at college). On the other Internet page both bars appear, so that I can click on them and change what I see.

However, whenever I return to FTF I lose the bars!

It can't be the settings as it's the only Internet page on which this is happening!
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

f11??
    Jess

Comment

Originally posted by Jessbowbag View Post
      f11??
      That would be my guess Jess....

Elizabeth, if you click on the magazine link in the navbar, do the bars reappear when you get to the magazine ??, or do they behave in the same fashion as the main site ??
      https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

Jess, thanks!

I finally resolved the problem by closing down FTF and re-opening the pages, and miraculously everything was back to normal! I sometimes don't know how things happen! I have had bars disappear before, but on everything and not just one website.
        Elizabeth
        Research Interests:
        England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
        Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

If it was because you pressed F11, then all you would need to do is to press it again and the window would be back to normal.
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
          X