Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your magazine needs YOU!

Please take a moment to look at this thread:-

The March issue is to have a transport theme and I presently have no related articles pencilled in!

I've had some great offers but still need more articles.

Please take a moment to look.

Comment

I've just added a comment to that thread. I thought that mentioning it here would push this up again - I hope that's the right thing to have done?

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

No worries Christine, we do need more stories, so more members need to see this thread

I've replied to you on the thread - it will make a great article if you have enough material to work with

Comment

I think we have enough articles now

Many thanks to those members who replied and offered to write articles or supply images for this issue, as well all those who took the time to read it

Comment

Working...
          X