Problems with Ancestry BMD indexes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Ancestry BMD indexes?

Is anybody having problems using the indexes at the moment. No matter what I try to search, it comes back saying "Your search has returned no matches".
    Pauline
    xx
    OPC Lanlivery, Lanivet & Newquay
    www.mumsiep.tribalpages.com

Hi Pauline

I am pleased you said that I thought it was me I will give it a few days and try again.

Regards
    Jill

Comment

Yes, it's been going funny for the last few days, Pauline. Sometimes if you try exactly the same search again straight away it works the next time.
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Mines the same so it must be the site..

]

Comment

Glad it's not just me then. I've tried logging out and back in, and different searches, but always the same reply Bugs me when we are paying for it :(
          Pauline
          xx

Comment

Was playing up for me earlier, but seems OK now.
            Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

When you think about the trouble that 'we've' had with the Ancestry site over the last couple of months it really does beg the question how they can charge the long standing members these newly hiked prices or anyone else come to that.

I couldn't get into Ancestry for about 4 days this month - not consecutively but even so 4 days in one month is outrageous. Especially if you've purposely taken time out from work and other stuff to do research. Which I did on one of the days and was completely scuppered because Ancestry wasn't working. If that happened reguarly then it equates to 48 days per year!

Also I have had trouble with searches for a long time now, its really frustrating.

Comment

I've had trouble for about a week now. I sent Ancestry a e-mail last weekend but I am still awaiting a reply.

Comment

Just checked here to see if anyone else is having Ancestry problems....... Glad it's not just me, it's so frustrating!

Comment

Just tried again now and it's working about 50/50, so an improvment from earlier, but still not good :(
                    Pauline
                    xx

Comment

I'm also having problems - these past two evenings have driven me crazy! Small comfort to know I'm not the only one ready to chuck the 'puter outta the window...........

Chris

Comment

Working...
                      X