francis berry's parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• francis berry's parents

i am looking for the parents of francis berry born about 1810 in shottery ,warwick. he married lucy parsons on 19 jan 1835 in holy trinity church stratford on avon. the children i have found so far are william and emma.

Have you tried google?
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

As you probably know, www.familysearch.org only has a submitted entry with no sources for Francis Berry born abt 1811. Nothing on Freereg either.

You might find something here Pickards Pink Pages for Warwickshire Genealogy although there doesn't seem to be an online parish clerk for Stratford upon Avon and surrounding areas.
      ~ with love from Little Nell~
      Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

There don't appear to be any other Berrys born in Shottery on the census. I was thinking if Francis had a sibling who married after 1 Jul 1837 the father's name would be on the marriage cert.

I think you will need to get the parish baptism registers for Shottery, either by going to Warwickshire Records Office or seeing if film is available at your nearest LDS family history centre.
        ~ with love from Little Nell~
        Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Working...
        X