New York pasenger lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York pasenger lists

I am looking for Mary Ellen Kilmurray born 1874 Manchester. She was taken to America sometime after 1881 by an aunt. There are quite a few Mary Kilmurrays on the passenger lists. Could sks see if there is one that fits this description please

I have looked on Ellis Island.
    PAT

Do you know if the aunt would have had the same surname?

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I tried looking on FMP, but those outbound lists don't start until 1890.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Christine in Herts View Post
        Do you know if the aunt would have had the same surname?

Christine
        I know that it wasn't Kilmurray it could have been Hynes/Hines.
        PAT

Comment

HI Pat

If it's not your tree. Have you seen the tree on Ancestry?

they have a photo of Mary Ellen Kilmurray and her hubby.

Maybe they may be able to answer your question.
          WendyP

Comment

Hi Wendy...........those trees belong to me and my cousin thanks anyway

I am trying to find who took her to America
            Last edited by Pat Hope; 09-11-08, 16:05.
            PAT

Comment

HI Pat

Have you got the passenger record for Mary and her son Lawrence on their return to the USA in 1904. I noticed Christopher Kilmurray travelled with them. Was he Marys younger brother?
              WendyP

Comment

Yes I have got that. Christopher was Mary's brother. He stayed in America and never married
                PAT

Comment

Working...
                X