ancestry.au Birth search?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancestry.au Birth search?

Having got my 14 days trial and looking to find the birth of a Hilda Brewerton in the uk.
    I went on the au site but I can only find the full search where you have to trawl through all the pages.
    Do they do the partial search as on the uk version?
    Thanks
    Jeanie
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

do you know where Hilda was born and the year and I will look for you
    GWEN

Comment

Try these Jeanie

Marriage
      Search England & Wales, FreeBMD Marriage Index: 1837-1983 - Ancestry.com.au

Birth
      Search England & Wales, FreeBMD Birth Index: 1837-1983 - Ancestry.com.au

Death
      Search England & Wales, FreeBMD Death Index: 1837-1983 - Ancestry.com.au

You might want to bookmark them - they took some finding!
      Elaine

Comment

Hi Gwen,
        Many thanks for the offer. I had found her on the UK site, it was the Au site which I am trialing which was the problem.
        Many thanks Elaine, will bookmark them and then see if I can find them.
        Searching for:
        English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

I must say I am getting more tempted to go for the oz site. I have been promised 20% off ancestry UK which would cost £85.90 according to the last woman I spoke to.
          I wonder if they would transfer the discount to the oz site??
          Searching for:

Comment

jeanie, with an aussie sub you should still be able to look at the uk site.

and to find those links elaine putup, click on home page, go to bottom where it says regions, click on uk, then england, and it has this massive list of sections, the first says england bmd's, and had parish records in it as well.

Comment

Hi kyle,
              Of course, I hadn't thought about it. All the free stuff that is on the UK site.
              Am grandson sitting at the mo but will phone ancestry later and see if I can get the discount on the Au site.
              Many thanks
              Jeanie
              Searching for:

Comment

Working...
              X