Death 1978

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death 1978

Robert Gleaves was buried 14-12-1978 in Philip's Park Cemetery Manchester. Could sks look at the GRO index for me please for any further details.
    PAT

It says about 1892 Manchester (38 0776) Dec qtr
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy ..........did he have another initial Robert P?
      PAT

Comment

No just Robert Gleaves
        Wendy

Comment

OK thanks
          PAT

Comment

Freebmd have a Robert Pemberton Gleaves born Mar qtr 1895 Manchester.
            Wendy

Comment

Robert Pemberton Gleaves was my 1st cousin twice removed. I was wondering if that was his death the ages are a bit out
              PAT

Comment

re robert gleaves

i had a look on the philips park cemetry site for robert gleaves
                and i found also in the same grave as him an ethel gleaves, martha gleaves and a thomas gleaves

Comment

Hi Womblepatra.........that is where I got my info. Thomas and Martha are most probably my gg aunt and uncle.
                  PAT

Comment

i had a look on the 1901 census and indeed there is a thomas gleaves with his wife martha and some children one is a robert p gleaves, hes 6 yrs old and that would of made him born about 1894/95, but there was no ethel but she wouldnt be there as she died in 1897 and she was age 7 according to the bmd so maybe she was a sister

Comment

found birth for robert pemberton gleaves born 1895 jan feb march qtr, if a child was born say in late december 1894 and mother prob registered a few weeks later after the christmas n new year period then he will show on the jan feb march qtr of the next year, so you can never be too sure if he was born 1894 or 1895, unless you get the cert, my hubby was born 28 dec 1963 but doesnt show on reg until jfm 1964

Comment

Working...
                      X