tony coleman are you around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tony coleman are you around

sent you an email debbie said she has too,have you still got the tombstone picture?debbie would love it.please email me or debbie many thanks brenda xxx

Yep. Im here.

I e.mailed the pics on saturday as an attachment. ..... I will give it another go.

Let me know if you get them.

Comment

just emailed you tony,debbie didnt get them,if you cant get them to her send them to me i sent my email address,thankyou brenda xxx

Comment

i got it and now im scanning and sending to debbie many many thanks brenda xxx

Comment

Brenda.
          I will send you the others one at a time. About 5 more. Then you you can pass them on
          to Debbie. If I can be of any more help let me know.

Regards . Tony.

Comment

thankyou tony would it be better to send as a photo and not as you have?only a sujestion as i can see it but when i send to debbie its blurred so i have to tell her what it says,or is there any other way?please send them as you wish i think you are so kind to have done this for her,debbie is poorly at the moment so im sure she will get back to you.she couldnt open it as i sent it as an attatchment first.many thanks brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
            X