Trees in FTM 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trees in FTM 2009

Please could anyone tell me if there is a way to add siblings of all ancestors to any tree charts on FTM 2009, and also if possible marriages of all on the tree.

I really love the lay out ot FTM 2009 but this is the only thing stopping me changing over from 2006, you can do this on FTM 2006 but, unless I am missing something, not on the later version. It only gives you options to add siblings and spouses of primary individual.

Thank you, any help would be appreciated.

Marilyn

I believe the option you req will be available as a free upgrade in 2008/2009 as all in one chart.

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

An all in one chart is different from including siblings on an ancestor chart.

I´ve got FTM2009 on my other computer - I´ll go and check it for you.
      Elaine

Comment

I think the Descendant Chart may be the one you want Marilyn. Although there do not seem to be many options as to layout and it does become a rather long tree spread over several pages. I have to agree I also miss the all in one tree available on 2006.

Comment

Cannot see an option to include all siblings on an ancestor chart in FTM2009.
          Elaine

Comment

Thank you all, it looks like a descendant chart might do it but I would have to do a branch at a time and it wouldnt be all my ancestors. Looks like maybe waiting for the all in one tree may be my only option just now, and would have to settle for that. Dont know why they have missed that option out, when they have quite a few different types.

Thanks again, Marilyn

Comment

Working...
            X