Anybody bored willing to do look up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody bored willing to do look up?

My Ancestry has run out and am currently in two minds whether to rejoin the co.uk site with the 25% quidco or the .au site at the cheaper rate still, because of the status of the LMA records due to come online which seems a bit unsure.

Will I'm dithering..is anyone able to do a few look ups, easyish, in the death records for my late great grandmothers sisters?

Details as follows:

Flora Elsie Knight 1981
    Alice Stubbs 1987 (born circa 1893)
    Bertha Louise Cripps 1993

Only recently found out the rough dates they died from a new cousin via GR, and it occurs to me all being after 1969 they should have birth dates etc on the BMD record.

Thanks

Bertha Louisa Cripps

Birth; 8 Feb 1905
    Death; Mar 1993
    Age 88
    Reg Dist; West Oxfordshire
    Register No. 21
    Dist; 7061
    Entry No. 81
    Fiona. xx

Comment

Thank you Fiona.

Comment

There is an Alice Beatrice Stubbs died Jul 1987, Portsmouth, Hampshire. Born 19 Nov 1894. Would that one be yours?

Age 92
        Vol; 20
        Page; 671

Can't see a Flora in 1981.
        Last edited by fiona c; 31-10-08, 14:13.
        Fiona. xx

Comment

Sorry re Flora, it just occured to me her husband was killed in first world war. Just been on the CWGC site and found his details and she had remarried afterwards, they have her down as

Flora Elsie Heilbron

Re Alice, pretty sure that is her as the family are from Hampshire and age just about right.

Thanks again for helping Fiona, much appreciated.

Comment

That's better

Elsie Flora Heilbron, Jun Quarter 1981, Basingstoke, 20; 0089. D.O.B 23 May 1892
            Fiona. xx

Comment

Smashing! Thanks ever so much Fiona. I can now relax and spend the weekend pondering which Ancestry subscription to go for!!

Comment

Working...
              X