Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry -Problems ??

Morning Peeps

Is anyone having trouble with Ancestry.co.uk Loading??

researching Matchett, McFarland, Dick, Ewing, Koehler or Kohler, Nairn and Young.

Raven's Wiki Page
    Raven's Family Tree

Working OK for me, Raven.
    Elaine

Comment

I take that back! :(
      Have been using it this morning without any trouble - just checked it and find I can't log in!
      Elaine

Comment

thank Elaine... will go do a wee clean up and see if that makes any difference

researching Matchett, McFarland, Dick, Ewing, Koehler or Kohler, Nairn and Young.

Raven's Wiki Page
        Raven's Family Tree

Comment

I am getting no log in or anything... just a blank screen even although Firefox says its done..

Will try a different browser..

Raven's Wiki Page
          Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Morning Raven.

Just tried it - I had to log in, although I never log out, and it just keeps saying my log-in attempt has failed.

Fingers crossed that it's because they are adding new records!
            Gillian
            User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Have tried Google Chrome

I get a login screen but when I try to log in I get this..

Login failed. An internal error was logged. Try again.

Raven's Wiki Page
              Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Seems to be pretty general - .com / .co.uk / .au - all the same
                Elaine

Comment

Oh thank god for that I thought it was me. It won't let me log in or send email for new password. Its say my email doesn't belong to any member subsribed!

Originally posted by Raven View Post
                  Have tried Google Chrome

I get a login screen but when I try to log in I get this..

Login failed. An internal error was logged. Try again.
                  Thats exactly what I am getting.

I've just sent them an email.

Comment

Morning Gillian...

Hopefully they will just be adding records as you say....

Raven's Wiki Page
                    Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Ditto - it was fine half an hour ago. Just doesn't want to know me!!
                      Caroline
                      Caroline's Family History Pages
                      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I have to add - it's probably my fault! I have a free morning today and had planned a determined Ancestry onslaught for some people I have never yet managed to find on the census.
                        Gillian
                        User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Looks as though their IT boffins have decided to change something with their login procedures or they have a problem with their user database.
                          Caroline
                          Caroline's Family History Pages
                          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I had just made up my mind to to buy FTM 2009 with 6 months membership for £59 as mine runs out next month.....I was all excited but I cant log on, it doesn't recognise me! Are the gods trying to warn me off? (I am using FTM 2006)
                            John

Brick wall in Ireland demolished after 25 years! Looking for any more Carrolls of Stradbally Parish, Waterford in particular Thomas Carroll b1861 married Bridget Leavy 1896 in QLD Australia..chipping away!

Comment

Thank goodness for that, I thought I broke it! I had just decided to bite the bullet and sign up for a years subscription, got to the correct page and got thrown out!

Oh well, if they don't want my money.............
                              Christine
                              Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so.
                              Mary Jean Iron

Comment

I just spotted the post on renewing Ancestry via Australia.... oh my. Now I am confused. Wonder if I can order FTM 2009 via Aus with 6 months membership for less than the UK price of £59?
                                Hope I am not hijacking this discussion..... Ancestry still down in Wigan lol
                                John

Brick wall in Ireland demolished after 25 years! Looking for any more Carrolls of Stradbally Parish, Waterford in particular Thomas Carroll b1861 married Bridget Leavy 1896 in QLD Australia..chipping away!

Comment

I usually get in automatically, and it won't let me in. I can't log in and when I asked to change my password the e-mail failed. :(

Everything on the Internet is very slow this morning ...
                                  Elizabeth
                                  Research Interests:
                                  England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
                                  Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Pain in the butt, but l'm glad it's not just me.

l'm having the same problem as Elizabeth..........blasted thing won't recognise my email account. l pay world deluxe membership for this ??? Grrr !!! :(

Might go and watch Harry Potter instead.

Comment

Its telling me the page contains no data?

]

Comment

Thank goodness - I've been trying for the last 1/2 hr, but got no where!

Hopefully it'll be up and running soon?

Tracy

Comment

Working...
                                        X