More virus emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More virus emails

Is anyone getting more infected emails than usual??

I have got one every couple of days for the last fortnight. Most have been Win32/Kryptic ones and Nod32 has grabbed them, but they are coming thick and fast.

what virus protection do you have ??? as maybe I've been lucky then.

Comment

I have Nod32, Val.........it picks them up straight away, supposed to be one of the best around. Just that I'm getting the emails in the first place.

I can't imagine how much damage they would do if I didn't have a good virus scanner.

Comment

I have AVG which stops them really well.
        I wonder if its like the one that did the rounds some time ago which attached itself to your contacts and every time you sent an email you also sent the virus with it ???

Comment

We have a program that traps anything it thinks is Spam. Don't know what it's called as it's something Dave has found.

I used to get loads in my inbox, but now they all go into a folder in this program where you can check to see if anything genuine has gone in, and delete all the rest. Still get around 20 to 30 e-mails a day, but if they have any virus's, they get trapped there first.
          Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

At least mine do get trapped and a big red sign comes up telling me hwat it is and where it is.

Mine are coming from all sorts of places......they look "real" when I check.

They are adressed to Eariel (my email adress) and from known companies...Qantas, Banks, FedEx, etc. It's only when you check the 'properties' you realize it's dodgy.

Comment

Working...
            X