Does anyone live in Manchester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone live in Manchester?

I have found my gr gr grandfather and his son's graves online and was wondering if anyone would mind going to the Southern Cemetary and taking a picture or two for me? I never thought I'd find where they were buried.

Francis Desse Burial Date Feb 20 1897 Grave 1886
    Frank Desse Burial Date Feb 24 1926 Grave 1385

Hello Debbie.

I live not 15 minutes away from Southern cemy. I will be near there on saturday so if I have time I will try for you.

Tony.

Comment

Oh thank you thank you thank you so much!

Comment

i told you debbie that if you ever wanted help on here...you would get it,im so pleased for you.
        brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by tony coleman View Post
          Hello Debbie.

I live not 15 minutes away from Southern cemy. I will be near there on saturday so if I have time I will try for you.

Tony.
          Tony .....when you go call at the office they will give you a map and show you where to look

Sections F C of E and M1 & M2 public graves haven't any headstones
          Last edited by Pat Hope; 27-10-08, 20:22.
          PAT

Comment

Debbie.

I was able to go to the cemy today. I managed to locate the graves your lookig for.

Francis Desse, grave no. 1886 section F. Theres no headstone there . It appears to be

one of the older areas of the cemy and a lot of headstones may have been removed.

I found Franks headstone in section v. Its in a reasonable condition.

I did not have my camera with me, a spur of the moment thing whilst on my lunch hour ! But I promise to take some photos on saturday as I will be near.

Would you like them posted on this site or to an email address ?

Regards... Tony.
            Last edited by tony coleman; 30-10-08, 21:19.

Comment

Debbie.

I now have the headstone photos of the graves.

regards. Tony.

Comment

thankyou for debbie i will give you her email address privately brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
                X