Gale Newspaper Lookup Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gale Newspaper Lookup Request

When I had the free trial I found an entry for Edward Aldridge in The Morning Chronicle (London, England), on Monday, October 9, 1854; Issue 27391. Births, Deaths, Marriages and Obituaries.

It appears I recorded the entry but forgot to copy the article. Could someone who had a current trial current or access to the papers please look it up and email me the article?
    Kit

Have sent you a pm Kat.
    Elaine

Comment

I found the Gale site really interesting when it was available, and I think I read here that some libraries have it? Did I imagine that? My local library didn't know what I was talking aboutWhere else can it be accessed? J

Comment

A lot of libraries do subscribe to it (and to The Times digital archive). Does the main library for your county have a website? You can normally register for their "virtual library" by keying in your library card number.
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Jane it just depends on your library. I've canvassed my library and that of my parents and inlaws and none of them have it.

Elaine off to read the PM.
          Kit

Comment

I have article now thanks everyone.
            Kit

Comment

Here's the link if you live in Essex

Gale Cengage Product Failure

The link does work, no idea why it says Gale Cengage Product Failure

Clare

Comment

Uncle John
                I love you
                You've made my day and even this backwater has an online library service (though the librarian knew nothing about it

J

Comment

Working...
                X