Any London church pic requests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any London church pic requests?

I'll be in Kensington tomorrow & Tuesday, and am likely to be somewhere in central London towards the end of next week, can't guarentee I'll get them but if there's anything you want let me know.

Hi Jill,

I've been checking the wiki every day, patiently waiting for a picture of St Mark's Church on Old Marylebone Road. I did find a picture of it on the internet, at St. Mark's Church in Marylebone - London - UK Attraction but it's not really a great picture - top and bottom are both cut off. I would greatly appreciate seeing a picture of it here, if it's not out of your way.

Regards,
    Lynda

Comment

Oooh what an awful picture, I'm sure I can improve on that (famous last words!). The weather forecast is dry for London tomorrow, I'll do my best.

Comment

Lynda - there are two (similar) photos for you on the London/Middx thread, you can snag them from there as I have't wikied it yet.

Comment

Thanks Jill, your pics are much better than the one on the internet. Lynda

Comment

My pleasure Lynda, I hadn't explored the Marylebone area, we found a lovely little pub for lunch. As I said in my PM, I couldn't get interior photos as an event for the local Fillipino community was in full flow.

Anyone else need any central London pictures let me know, I will see what I can do as I'll be there again at the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
            X