Some County Westmeath Parish Registers online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some County Westmeath Parish Registers online

Just came across this - it covers Ballynacargy / Ballynacarrigy and Mullingar

It looks as thought there are more to come
    Joan died in July 2020.

The above site is lookups via e mail at a cost of 10 US dollars each one.

Janet

Comment

Ballynacargy / Ballynacarrigy

Hi Janet
      My apologies for the incorrect amount on my website it should have said 2 USD and not 10, I do not do my own website so didn't pick it up until your post. The marriage index is free up to 1916 (all the info) it does continue until the 2000 but I haven't got that far yet. The births and baptisms (index now complete but I am going through them looking for ones I may have missed) have me surrounded by paper so to do look ups takes time hence the cost.
      Please make use of everything (which is a lot) that is free and email me if you are unsure of any entries - human error which is all mine might arise.
      Enjoy
      Shani

Comment

Thanks for that, Shani, and welcome to the site.

It looks an excellent resource.

PS Have added your site to our Wiki
        Last edited by Muggins in Sussex; 24-10-08, 07:39.
        Joan died in July 2020.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome. No I haven't but I shall go and do it now thanks.
          Shani
          From a hot South Africa but having our first rains since March

Comment

Hi Shani,

Thanks for the correction. The present cost sounds better than the previous one, particularly with the high cost of the dollar against the pound as at the present moment! Welcome to the site and hope you have many happy hours here.

Janet

Comment

Thanks Janet I'm sure I will. I must admit the suggestion by Muggins? of putting my site on your Wiki looks rather daunting so I shall just creep away for awhile and do what I do best. Can you tell me if it is as hard as it looks?

Shani

Comment

Shani - sorry if I wasn't clear :o and glad I didn't frighten you off!!

What I meant was that I had already added your site to the Wiki - this page-

County Westmeath - Family Tree Forum

If you would like the description of your site added to or changed, just let me know (or have a go yourself if you wish!)
                Last edited by Muggins in Sussex; 24-10-08, 20:53.
                Joan died in July 2020.

Comment

Phew now I can wipe the sweat off my brow - it's great thank you and very much appreciated.
                  Shani

Comment

Thanks Shani
                    Joan died in July 2020.

Comment

Working...
                    X